Boca Fertility FAQ
Challenges in one of these four areas
- Sperm: low count, motility or shape.
- Eggs: Ovulation problem or poor egg quality.
- Uterus: Fibroids, polyps or abnormal shape
- Tubes: blocked or abnormal function
3 simple tests:
- Semen analysis
- HSG (tubal x-rays)
- Ultrasound and blood tests
There are different options:
- Ovulation induction (OI) with Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- With or without ICSI
- With or without embryo biopsy
- 3rd party reproduction
- Donor egg IVF
- Donor Sperm
- Gestational surrogacy
There are different chances:
- OI/IUI – average is 15% per cycle.
- under age 35: 50-60%
- Over age 35: depends on age of the woman.
There are different costs (not including medications):
- OI/IUI: Please call for pricing
- IVF: Please call for pricing
- IVF with embryo biopsy: Please call for pricing