Start Your Egg Freezing Journey
What Makes Boca Fertility So Special?
Michael Matilsky, PH.D., our Lab Director is Board Certified by the American Board of Bioanalysis as a High Complexity Clinical Laboratory Director (HCLD) in both Andrology and Embryology and holds a Ph.D. Degree in Human Anatomy.
Anesthesia is provided by board-certified anesthesiologists.
Oldest IVF “Baby”
Our oldest IVF “baby” is now 34 years old. Boca Fertility was the first IVF center in Palm Beach County to accomplish a successful pregnancy and delivery of a baby conceived through IVF.
You may consider donor egg IVF if the quality of your eggs is poor; you are in your 40’s with high FSH level or in menopause. Some women may have repeatedly failed IVF with their own eggs.
Many people come to Boca Fertility to receive assistance in having their baby. We have the experience and success in custom tailoring your family planning with successful live births resulting in happy families.
Challenges in one of these four areas
- Sperm: low count, motility or shape.
- Eggs: Ovulation problem or poor egg quality.
- Uterus: Fibroids, polyps or abnormal shape
- Tubes: blocked or abnormal function
3 simple tests:
- Semen analysis
- HSG (tubal x-rays
- Ultrasound and blood tests
There are different options:
- Ovulation induction (OI) with Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- With or without ICSI
- With or without embryo biopsy
- 3rd party reproduction
- Donor egg IVF
- Donor Sperm
- Gestational surrogacy
There are different chances:
- OI/IUI – average is 15% per cycle.
- under age 35: 50-60%
- Over age 35: depends on age of the woman.
What People Says
“I would completely recommend Dr. Peress and his staff especially Amy the head nurse. I was debating which surgical procedure to have and he was extremely patient, thorough, and informative…”